jueves, 22 de marzo de 2012

So why not take your dog for a walk ?!

 So why not take yor dog for a walk?!

So why not take your dog for a walk ?!
Compuse un set en Polyvore pensando en un paseo muy relajado por la costanera. Comodidad ante todo!! Me costaría decidir que zapatos usar, aunque reconozco que este otoño alucino con las botas tipo "motociclista" o las cortitas con correas.
I composed a set at Polyvore having in my mind a very relaxed walk down the coast. Comfort comes first!! I´d have trouble figuring out what shoes should I wear, thoug I recognize that this autumn I´m crazy about motorcycle kinda boots or, the short ones with the straps around. 

Ich habe ein set bei Polyvore bestellt, Ich vorgestellt eine sehr entspannten Spaziergang entlang der Küste. Comfort ersten!! Ich denke dass es würde sehr schwer für mich zu wählen welches shoes sollte Ich nutzen. Jedoch, Ich erkenne dass am dieses Herbst bin ich verrückt über moto boots oder die kurzen mit dem Gurt um.

Cariños! /Greetings!/Liebe grüsse! 

Caro

2 comentarios: